Some faculty use a scavenger hunt to have students find things in the course syllabus. Others use scavenger hunts to have students click around the Blackboard course site. We’re using the Faculty Learning Corner blog and asking you to locate and comment on the following items:
- Locate and describe a Blackboard tutorial and explain how you found it helpful. Be sure to include the name of the tutorial or the link URL in your post.
- Locate a recent professional development opportunity sponsored by Title III. How might it have improved your teaching or course development?
- After looking over the FLC blog, what section do you find the most helpful, interesting or useful and why?
- On the “Additional Resources” page, what link did you find to be the most helpful, interesting or useful and why?
- UAF eLearning has a lot of resources and we’ve linked to their resources from our blog. Find that link and find a resource from UAF’s faculty resource pages that you think might be of interest to others. Supply the link and a brief description of why you found it of interest.
- The Tips for Student Success blog is linked from the FLC. Find the blog and share a post that you think your students would find of interest or you think is particularly helpful to your students. Be sure to include the URL for the link in your post.
10 Bonus Points: Comment on another player’s post.